Monday 4 April 2011

grab a bargain online

So every year I get money from Christmas and my birthday and every year I go on-line and get some tech. Here are some tips about shopping online:

First place to go is http://www.google.co.uk/products , now that go down lists and if it is something techy it will have a load of accessories. usually if you skip a few pages there is your product. look through have a look at some links and if you think there a bit dodgy then don't buy it

If google is no good type it in on http://www.kelkoo.co.uk/ and look through the results never fall for something dodgy.

If this doesn't work go through pc world and comet and Argos, Amazon etc.

when buying look through lots of reviews of the product and seller information ratings do not miss a thing.

I personally take hours online getting the best deal but when it arrives at my door(after nagging mum for ages) it is one of the greatest feelings. So take your time.

There is always a better deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(never forget the one above)

I would say my best purchase was my ipod touch which I bought from asda about a year ago (well it was for me not my dad i was in debt for about 4 months) it cost me 126.99 and that was a few months after it came out well 6 but................ that is all.

3 comments:

  1. Joel, Have you got a microphone for your iPod touch? If not, which would you get? Some of the bud type look neat but I pressume you then block the earphone option and can only use the built in speaker. I'm interested in trying some of the free call apps using wifi rather than SIM. Have you tried any? Do you fancy experimenting?

    ReplyDelete