Wednesday 13 April 2011

urgent news

all the new tech has arrived and man am I pleased with the outcome. so i have started using some of the tech to my great satisfaction it is all at a brilliant standard.

Buy one gorilla-pod (unofficial) = £1.50 plus £1.13 postage works a treat i will be using this in some of my next   blogs I tell you no more you will just have to watch my blog in the next week.

Buy two micro-phone head phones for ipod touch third and below( now before my buyer goes crazy i will point out the fact I did not buy this but my statutory rights remain unaffected, ha ha) = £5.98 they work a treat as well I will be putting up some reviews on phone apps and also both these products in full on a new camera






Apple iPod MB770G/B Earphones with Remote & Mic: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics
www.amazon.co.uk
Apple iPod MB770G/B Earphones with Remote & Mic: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

coming up next blog a video with a new camera reviewing the gorillapod.............................

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't do maths. I removed my comment saying the price has gone down a pound since I bought it, as I just realised it has gone down 2 blog posts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something is still wrong with the time setting. It is 8 hours behind. Think you are set on USA West Coast time.

    ReplyDelete